During the last Few months 2 Youtube Channels “Pewdiepie” and “T-Series” have been Engaged in a Youtube Battle where the Goal of T-series is to become the highest Subscribed Youtube Channel and For Pewdiepie it is to maintain the 1st Position.
WHO IS PEWDIEPIE?
Felix Kjellberg is a Swedish Youtuber who runs a Youtube Channel named PewDiePie,where he uploads Gaming Videos,Roasting Videos,meme reviews and Many other types of videos.
He has been the highest subscribed Youtube channel for almost 5 years now.
He also has been through a lot of controversies in his Youtube career.
WHO IS T-SERIES?
- T-Series is an Indian Music Company which is the second most subscribed Youtube Channel at the moment.
- This channel Uploads highly produced music videos at a regular interval where most of the Viewers are from Asian Countries.
- It’s growing at a very fast pace as the Internet Users in India are growing very fast.
- It was started way back in 1980’s and is a very big Platform in India for Music Videos and Indian Trailers.
WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS BATTLE?
- PewDiePie Released a Diss Track Against T-Series Called “Bitch Lasagna” a couple of months ago which currently has 79 Million Views and 4.3 Million Upvotes.
- He also asked his fellow Youtubers to help him hold the position of highest subscribed Youtube channel and almost all of them helped him which boosted his subscribers count.
- A Few Days Later he said that this is going way too far,and he wanted all of this to stop.He also started a donation campaign to raise money for an Indian NGO “CRY” to help Indian Kids.
- This Campaign raised over 239,000$ in just a couple of days.
- T-Series on the other side didn’t respond to the diss track as they said “The company is a well respected Platform”.
- Although they replied to this whole situation by saying,
“PewDiePie is indeed a good channel ,there is no competition between T-Series & PewDiePie as both have different sets of audiences. I wish all the very best to PewDiePie” – Neeraj Kalyan, President of T-series”
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS COUNT
While this post was written the Subscribers count was as follows :-
- PewDiePie :- 78,266943
- T-Series :- 77,114,939
WHO WILL WIN THIS BATTLE?
The chances that T-Series will Cross PewDiePie to become the Highest Subscribed Youtube channel are very high.As there is a rapid growth in the number of Internet Users in India(Population :1.3 Billion),which is like a Homeground for T-Series.
What do you think about this youtube battle?
- All you need to Know about the New Iphone 11
- 11 Amazing Marvel Avengers Endgame Facts : 2019
- PM Narendra Modi’s Movie Trailer has Given Birth to Hilarious Memes
- Stranger Things 3: Everything you need to know
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 : Things we know so far